YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
and it’s something that we take very seriously. below is our complete privacy statement.
Your Listing Expert is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Your Listing Expert may change this policy from time to time by updating this page
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1, 2017.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the
email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use
the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to 604 – 775 King Street West, Toronto M5V 2K3.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- 75% of users on Instagram visit a business’s website after looking at brand posts on the
- 66% of Facebook users visit a local business page at least once a week.(Source: https://blog.hootsuite.com/social-media-statistics-for-social-media-managers/)
- 71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family. (Source: https://www.meltwater.com/en/blog/social-media-statistics)
- 82% of internet users are on social media. (Source: “55 Compelling Social Media Marketing Statistics You Need To Know For 2022” by Neal Schaffer, via nealschaffer.com)
- Consumers are six times more likely to make a purchase from a product page that includes pictures from social media. (Source: “41 of the most important social media marketing statistics for 2022” by Brent Barnhart, via sproutsocial.com)
- An average of 3 hours are spent per day per person on social networks. (Source: “10 Social Media Statistics You Need to Know in 2020” by Maryam Mohsin, via oberlo.ca)
- 80% of consumers say that brand familiarity makes them more likely to buy on social. (Source: “80% of consumers agree brand awareness makes them more likely to buy on social” by Ronnie Gomez, via sproutsocial.com)
- Businesses in Google’s local 3-pack, yield at least 100% more clicks.(Source: https://creativeclickmedia.com/local-seo-statistics/)
- 78% of local searches on mobile devices led to a direct purchase within 24 hours. Source: “Nearly 80% of Local Mobile Searches Result in a Purchase” via mediag.com)
- 84% of Google searches are discovery (keywords), while 16% are direct (business name). (Source: “20 Google My Business Stats that Matter in 2021” by Xhesika Tufa, via blog.publer.io)
- 97% of search engine users search online to find a local business.
(Source: “Local SEO Statistics: 35+ Stats to Prove You Need a Local SEO Strategy” by webfx.com)
- Local searches maintain an average conversion rate of 80%. (Source: “10 Stats You Need to Know about SEO” via webfx.com)
- 97% of users search online to find a local business. (Source: “16 Local SEO Statistics That Matter in 2022” by via safaridigital.com.au)
- Local and organic searches make up 69% of overall digital traffic. (Source: “33 (verified) Local SEO Stats for 2022 by Chintan Zalani, via onthemap.com)
- 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual. (Source: “22 Vital Graphic Design Statistics for 2022” by Josh Moody, via wildernessagency.com)
- Visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor that affects the purchasing decision for 92.6% of people. (Source: “22 Vital Graphic Design Statistics for 2022” by Josh Moody, via wildernessagency.com)
- Consistent presentation of a brand with the help of design can boost sales by 33%. (Source: “22 Vital Graphic Design Statistics for 2022” by Josh Moody, via wildernessagency.com)
- 94% of first impressions are related to design. (Source: “37 Graphic Design Statistics And Surprising Facts in 2022” via eksposure.com)
- Visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor that affects the purchasing decision for 90% of people. (Source: “The Psychology of Colours in Content Marketing” via insights.newscred.com)
- 91% of people like visual content over written content. (Source: “Visual Content: The Future Of Storytelling” by Zohar Dayan vis forbes.com)
- Humans process images 60,000 times faster than text. (Source: “36 Graphic Design Statistics and Facts of 2022” by June Escalada, via illustratorhow.com)
- Pay-per-click ads statistics reveal that this type of advertising generates 300% more traffic to a website. (Source: “PPC Stats”
by Maya, via truelist.co)
- 65% of People Click on Ads When Making Purchases. (Source: 19 Essential Google Ads & PPC Statistics You Need to Know in 2022” by Jack Shepard, via thesocialshepard.com)
- PPC ads increase brand awareness by up to 80%. (Source: https://websitebuilder.org/blog/ppc-stats/)
- 75% of people click on PPC ads because it directly answers their search query. (Source: “8 PPC Trends And Statistics To Watch Out For In 2022” via growthnatives.com)
- Paid advertisements have a 200% ROI. (Source: “47 PPC stats to empower your marketing strategy in 2022” by Deyan G via techinjury.net)
- Ads can increase brand awareness by 80%. (Source: “47 PPC stats to empower your marketing strategy in 2022” by Deyan G via techinjury.net)
- PPC is one of the top three generators of on-page conversions. (Source: “34 profitable PPC stats to keep your eye on in 2022” by Damjan Jugovic Spajic via smallbizgenius.net)
- 86% of website visitors expect a company’s homepage to explain its product or service. (Source: https://websitebuilder.org/blog/website-design-industry-statistics/)
- The normal attention span for web users is 6.8 seconds. However, the use of visual assets can improve the attention span by approximately 50 milliseconds. (Source: “69 Graphic Design Statistics You Can’t Ignore: 2021/2022 Industry Data & Analysis” by Allan Jay, via financesonline.com)
- 74% of users are most likely to return to mobile-friendly websites. (Source: https://review42.com/resources/web-design-statistics/)
- 94% of consumers will leave a website if it has poor graphic design. (Source: “Top Graphic Design Stats for 2022” via mymarketing.io)
- Web design alone forms 75% of the judgment of a company’s credibility. (Source “Why B2B companies should invest in good web design” via
- The average user needs only 50 milliseconds to form an opinion about a website. (Source: “First Impressions Matter: Why Great Visual Design Is Essential” by Peep Laja, via cxl.com)
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a website after a bad experience. (Source: “13 impressive statistics on user experience” by Jozef Toth, via invisionapp.com)
- 84% of customers revealed that promotional videos are effective at making them buy something. (Source: “50+ Graphic Design Industry Statistics 2022” via drawkit.com
- 84% of business leaders agree that videos can increase leads. (Source: “50+ Graphic Design Industry Statistics 2022” via drawkit.com)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in the text. (Source: “135 Video
Marketing Statistics You Can’t Ignore in 2022” by Sarika from InVideo via invideo.io)
- Users spend 88% more time browsing on websites that have videos. (Source: “135 Video Marketing Statistics You Can’t Ignore in
2022” by Sarika from InVideo via invideo.io)
- 77% of people regularly read blogs online. (Source: “Blogging Statistics 2022: Ultimately List with 47 Facts and Stats” by Ogi Djuraskovic via firstsiteguide.com)
- Businesses that blog can expect 126% higher lead growth than non-blogging businesses. (Source: “41+ Business Blogging Statistics For
2022: Stats, Facts & Trends” by Lindsay Liedke via startupbonsai.com)
- 61% of online users have bought something after reading a blog. (Source: “Blogging Statistics 2022: Ultimately List with 47 Facts and Stats” by Ogi Djuraskovic via firstsiteguide.com)
- 5% of people think blogs add credibility to a site. (Source: “29 Important Blogging Statistics Every Blogger Should Know in 2022” by Nick G., via techjury.net)
- 77% of internet users read blogs. (Source: “37 latest blogging statistics, trends, and facts for 2022” by Adam Connell via bloggingwizard.com)
- Having a blog can increase your ranking potential by 434%. (Source: “37 latest blogging statistics, trends, and facts for 2022” by Adam Connell via bloggingwizard.com)
- Blogging can help your website get up to 55% more visitors. (Source: “37 latest blogging statistics, trends, and facts for 2022” by Adam Connell via bloggingwizard.com)